So, as if finding gluten free places to eat out isn’t hard enough in the UK then it must be harder abroad…right?
Actually, no, it’s not. At least not if you are just looking for food to eat and not being too picky … yes some of you are too picky!
So I found these when I’ve been around and about, some may not have specific gluten free menus or items but they at least can understand the concept of gluten and didn’t manage to poison me. Which is always appreciated.
I will add to this list whenever I go somewhere, so please remember to keep checking for updates.
My Google Map –
Restaurant others and myself have eaten at safely.
- GF breakfast with toast – Queens Wharf Kitchen (pizza served next door at sister restaurant Blue Water Pizza)
- GF Asian noodles – Flaming Bowl Noodle Restaurant @ Erina Fair
- General meals – The Seaford Hotel
- Mixed grills – Carmel’s Bar and Grill
- General meals and deserts – The Tin Shed
- Pizza, Pasta and Cake – Prego Cafe
- Pancakes – Pancakes at the port (Port Adelaide)
- Gluten free pizza @ Simela
- Alexanderplatz train station has shops that sell gluten free foods (cakes/bread/biscuits/pastries)
- Fries (you can’t have much else, besides salads, but they come in handy when your stuck) – Mc Donalds
- Traditional Greek dishes (check with the staff before ordering) there is no website I can find for this but it is on the Kassiopi harbour.
- The biggest steaks and Canarian potatoes @ Las Vegas Steak House